Tuesday, February 21, 2006

29% done for the week!

Oh my goodness, I shouldn't think of it this way. But I do think this week is such a test for me, so I can't help it. I'm two days in and 29% done. Actually, that's not so bad.

Today I tried having a GU during my workout to see whether it would make a difference...frankly, I didn't notice. I still felt hungry when I was done, and I didn't feel that I had any more or less energy for the long workout than usual. I might try half a Luna bar tomorrow - I will do 2 hours of cardio then.


Food:
Pre-workout: Banana and coffee, 110 cals
During workout: 1 GU (Chocolate Outrage, yum!): 100 cals
Breakfast: Banana bread (gotta do it, once per week), ham and cheese, coffee: 545 cals
Total so far: 755 calories
Lunch: Yogurt, granola, 4 oz turkey: 550 cals
Total so far: 1305 cals (seems like a lot for 1 p.m.)
Dinner: Asian beef stirfry (20/20 approved), peanuts: 500 cals
Total: 1805

Exercise:
Run 1 hour 10 minutes
Lift weights (and abdominal work...enough that tomorrow it will likely hurt to laugh)
Swim 30 minutes
Calories burned: 1000

Weight beginning of day: 140.6 blah

No comments: