Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Okay I am a bad mother!

We just got home and discovered something tragic: one of our fish has died.

So, I have to confess: these six fish are my first pets. Ever. I can't even keep plants alive.

So someone call Child Protective Services. After this fish death, I don't trust myself with kids!

Okay, seriously, here's why I am a bad mommy. My kids were discussing my nicknames for them, and Camille said, 'You used to call me a burrito!' And I said, 'No, Gabriel was the Baby Burrito Boy!' And Gabriel said, 'Yeah, that's because when I was a baby, mommy was very poor, and she wanted money, so she always made me go out on the street and sell burritos!'

Uh, yeah. Whatever. No word what daddy was doing while the baby was selling burritos.

I wrote all of this on a mobile phone. Now that my fingers are cramping, I'll say one word about exercise: Crossfit. Okay more words. The more I go, the crazy stronger I feel...and the closer I come to puking!

2 comments:

Wes said...

OK. I admit it. All that other stuff I said was BS. I was just trying to make you feel better. Makin your kid sell burritos!?!? Killing fish!! Hmmmmph...

Judi said...

What is cross fit?