Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A couple of quick updates

Yesterday I had complete and total diet rebellion. If it is food, or somewhat resembled food, I ate it.

That said, my weight was normal this morning. Whatever.

Also yesterday, I had a fabulous run! I finally felt good again - we did just about 5.5 miles, but man, what a difference from Sunday!

Today I did indoor cycling with Danielle and I think it was the best class ever. Great music, great fun, and I worked really, really hard. So I'm feeling pretty rockin' right now!

Work is getting crazy-busy, which leaves me much less time to blog or read other people's blogs. However, next week I'm completely off of work, which means skiing and exercising as much as I want. Yay!

4 comments:

Wes said...

Ya know, that whole weight thing... I dunno. It just seems to have a mind of its on on day to day basis. I hope your upcoming time off is satisfying for you. You've been working so hard. One of these days I'm going to have to learn how to ski.

Aleks said...

Yay to vacation and family time! :)

:) said...

Woohoo...a whole week off!!!! Have fun!

Kate said...

Have a great vacation! And good to hear you're feeling good again.