Thursday, November 16, 2006

Do you need a coach for 2007?

So, any regular reader of my blog knows that Danielle rocks. Seriously. Here's why:



Do you know why she's smiling like that? It's not because she just met her Danskin goal. It's because just ahead of her, out of the camera's eye, was one of her athletes, crossing the finish line in a full-on sprint - meeting HER Danskin goal. Look how happy she is, and how proud.

Now who wouldn't want someone like that on their side (or, more commonly, by their side)!

Danielle has a degree in exercise physiology and is a USAT Level 1 Triathlon Coach, plus she has a bunch of certifications in fitness instructing, personal training, and yoga. She can custom-design a training plan for you, provide ongoing e-mail and in-person support and lead group and individual workouts. Seriously, without her, I would not have been this confident and successful.

So, if you want to contact her, you can email her at dw.mail @ comcast. net - or email me and I'll give you her phone number.

1 comment:

Aleks said...

I can't stress how important Danielle has been in my training. I have yet to meet another individual so genuinely engaged in an athlete's training and development. She has been a pillar of strength and motivation in my best and worst times over the last year.