Saturday, July 07, 2007

I have pink hair!

John just said I should change the name of my blog to "Fat Girl to Rocker Chick."
Don't ask me why I did this. I got a bee in my bonnet about having pink hair, so I consulted with a color expert and this is what she came up with.

I think I love it!
(Note to Mom: I still love you and I'm still me, even with pink hair. I promise. Happy birthday!)


I guess this photo makes it look kind of red, but trust me: it's bright, fun pink.
Maybe I'll post more photos not from a camera phone later.


7 comments:

Kate said...

Wow! that's amazing. You look very different, and very cool!

Gum Addict said...

I love it! It looks amazing! Can't wait to see more pics.

I've often thought about doing something like that, but I work in a VERY corporate environment, and it wouldn't go over well. I also really want to get my nose pierced...same thing.

Wes said...

Now, if you kept that color for your Ironman, that would be cool :-)

Andy said...

Just borrow trithinkingpink's motto, "Where pink is the fastest colour..."

Looks sweet. I colored my hair once with blond highlights (it was what all the kids were doing at the time) and I got mixed results.

If you take the motto from above and add your pink hair, pink scott tri bike, pink tri clothing, etc, you should have the fastest race at IM Canada. :)

Murtha...

Regan said...

Jessica, you look FABULOUS! That is an awesome color for you and bet it rocks with your amazing tan! You go girl!!! Can't wait to see it in August. :)

Regan

Unknown said...

Quite sassy - and did you get your hair cut too, or has it been that long since I've seen you?

Unknown said...

I like it! I'm contemplating doing something fun with my hair after my upcoming race. Though my sister probably wouldn't want pink hair in her wedding later this fall!!!