Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What it's like to have pink hair...plus, pole dancing!

So I'm now almost four days into the pink hair, and here's what I've noticed:

-- People stare at me in a way I'm not used to, like I'm a circus freak or something. It's just hair!
-- People ask weird questions - like, "Did you lose a bet?" or "Did you mean for that to happen?"
-- The longer I have it, the more I forget it's there until I see myself in a mirror, and then I smile.

I love it!

Anyway, training: fine. Slow. Taking it easy because I feel like taking it easy. Finally going to swim tomorrow, for real this time.

And pole dancing: I finally published my blog post for Family.com about pole dancing! Check it out here.

1 comment:

wendy said...

you are just hilarious! I think it's fantastic, and definitely shows you have confidence. not every woman could pull off pink hair!