Monday, December 11, 2006

Just one beep

I'm back on the exercise wagon! Interestingly, I didn't feel really compelled to exercise this weekend - but I guess that's good.

Today I had no trouble staying in the right HR zone during indoor cycling. But then I lifted weights with Aleks, and my heart rate got up to 152 (the alarm goes off at 150) while I was doing overhead press. Maybe I need to do less weight.

So...nothing very interesting to say today.

But hey, check this out!



From left, me, Danielle, Regan, and Wendy - yes, we do have clothing that's not gym-appropriate! :-)

5 comments:

Wes said...

Now that's a lot of endurance in one spot! Luv to see those smiles too!!

Kate said...

You look amazing! I love that colour on you :-)

Regan said...

In case anyone is wondering, the fellow with his hand up doing rabbit ears in the background is my husband. Oh, he's such a card.... :)

Hugs,

Regan

:) said...

Wow, you guys look great!

Alison said...

You are HOTTT!