Thursday, June 07, 2007

I overslept!

I can't believe I did this, but I woke up at 7:30 a.m. this morning - you know, 30 minutes after I was to have completed a 90-minute run.

And the weird thing is, I went to bed at 9:30 p.m. So that's 10 hours of sleep!

I guess I was tired. I doubt I can make up the workout - especially since I already missed two bike workouts this week - so I'm trying not to stress about that and just tell myself I still have 11 weeks after this week to get ready. (But this is week 13...I'm not usually superstitious, and in fact last year 13 was a lucky number for me...but this hasn't been a good week by any stretch of the imagination.)

Well, tonight I have a special fitness class...I will be writing about it probably tomorrow, but I'll give you one hint: it involves a pole.

:-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Crosstraining with a "pole". Can't say I've heard this one before. Can't wait to read about it.

Wes said...

Woo hoo! Practicing your "private dancer" moves for hubby ;-)

ItchyBits said...

Something tells me you've been viewing Carmen Electra tapes or something ??

wendy said...

Listen to your body! You must have needed the rest this week!

Kate said...

Have fun!! I'd be way too unco for that sort of thing!

Unknown said...

Where are you?? Too long without a post! :)