Saturday, June 02, 2007

Issaquah triathlon race results

1:21:59, I think.

Something like a close-to-eleven minute swim (OMG I am so slow!!! - yes, I panicked, as I do every time I race in Lake Sammamish), a solid bike at under 45 minutes for 15 miles, and a solid run at under 24 minutes for 3 miles.

I need a shower, so I'll do a full race report later.

What sucks is I think I'm 11th in my age group! What a competitive group I'm in!

I really want to break 1:20 for a sprint some day.

More later...I'm tired. I put in a hard effort today; other than the swim, I'm not sure there's much I could have done differently today. But I'll think about it some more before I write it all up.

2 comments:

wendy said...

You're pretty darned close to goal, and like you said, you can improve on the swim.

Your bike and run times are spectacular! And it's very warm out!

Great results, and yes, competitive group indeed.

Kate said...

Awesome bike and great run! It sucks being in a competitive AG, but it sure sounds like you are!