Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm tired

Hmm.

Remember how I was just saying I want to race again, soon?

Yeah, whatever. I'm so tired.

The weird thing is, I'm getting up on time, working out as normal - yesterday I did the strenuous ride, today I ran for 80 minutes with Shona, who is faster than most of the other girls so we did a faster pace than usual - plus we did a three-mile long hill. Uphill, of course.

And I felt great in hot yoga today and burned a ton of calories (400 for the hour, just like running only hotter!).

But the minute I get home from work, I want to eat dinner then go to bed. It's 8:22 p.m. and completely light out - this time of year, it's light until 10 - and I'm dying for it to be 8:30 so I can put the kids to bed and go to bed myself.

I'm going to tell myself I'm saving up for a big weekend of dancing and riding.

But more likely, I need some recovery time from the HIM. I went back and read blog posts from before; the last time I felt like this was after the NY marathon. My body is recovered, my muscles feel good, but there's an overall tiredness inside me.

Good night!

No comments: