Friday, June 29, 2007

Obviously I bought the photo

But I totally couldn't wait to share it.

http://www.finishshots.com/racerresults3.php?raceid=471&bibnumber=202

The middle picture - the kid in the center is mine.

He's seven.

I made him start his race with the 11 and 12 year olds because...well, that middle picture says it all, doesn't it?

He would be a danger to other seven year olds.

Oh, so cool! I met a guy whose sons race, and his youngest just outgrew his tiny, 43-cm road bike. A little red, white and blue Trek.

Obviously I bought it from him for Gabriel. Unfortunately, Gabriel's got to grow a few inches before he can fit on this bike.

I love my little racer!

5 comments:

Spokane Al said...

Great story about a terrific son.

P.S. I wonder if you have considered changing the name of your blog. For myself, as a reader, I never have seen any evidence of a fat girl, only an impressive, massively fit person who kicks butt in training and in races. That's all I'm saying . . .

Wes said...

Awesome, l'il Ironman!!

Andy said...

That's great!!! Pretty soon you will see him racing for USAT junior nationals!!! Pictures were really cool, but I wanted to know what that last part he was going through was for. It that a portion of the "swim" or something similar to an adventure course?

Murtha...

Tammy said...

priceless!

(but I bet they put a price on it anyway... LOL).

Tracy said...

He is SOOO cute!!!