Friday, June 15, 2007

Slacking on swimming

I woke up to rain this morning! It's not supposed to rain in the summer!

Oh wait, it's not summer in Seattle until July 5. I'm in jeans and a sweater today, too. It's NOT WARM.

Danielle and I decided it wasn't very safe to swim in rain. Isn't that ridiculous? We would never not bike or not run just because of rain - but in the WATER, where it's WET ALREADY, we don't want to swim.

Oh well! We went to hot yoga at 6:30, then I did a fun run with Kathy.

In other news, I finally went to that special dance class I alluded to a week ago...I'm going to write about it on my Disney blog first, and I plan to do that today...so I'll update and probably add a little more detail here after I do that. Hee hee!

I will tease you with this, though: I learned how to stand up like a stripper. Probably not a really useful skill, I know, but we'll see.

1 comment:

wendy said...

Well, I probably wouldn't swim either after that awful bout with the SI. =)

I've heard about some of those classes, one in particular sounded like a great ladies nite kind of class for one of my girlfriend's to have at her house. It sounded like lots of fun! You'll have to share!