Monday, October 02, 2006

Why I should eat right

1. I want to be faster - and right now, lighter would equal faster.
2. My orange sweater from the Gap doesn't fit.
3. Chafing! (See previous post)
4. Jiggling.
5. The lumps - on my back above my bra, on my hips, and on my thighs.
6. It's so not hard, compared to things that really are hard.
7. Muffin tops.
8. Unhealthy food breeds more desire for unhealthy food - isn't it easier to just not start?
9. The weight-based glass ceiling - in training and in life.
10. Cute workout clothes.

Good list. Now it's time to measure...

Breakfast: Ham, cheese, cottage cheese, nectarine, milk in coffee: 300 calories
Lunch: 4 oz turkey, salad with tomato, mushrooms, cucumber, red peppers, peas, and balsamic vinegar (no oil): 300 calories
Coffee with milk: 30 cals
Snack: 1/2 Clif Nectar bar, string cheese: 160 cals
Dinner: Chicken noodle soup, green beans: 260 cals
Total: 1050 cals - YAY YAY YAY!!!

No comments: