Thursday, January 11, 2007

Having a blast!

I just need to get one complaint out of the way: slow internet access SUCKS. But then, if that's the price I have to pay to be in the Caribbean for a week, so be it.

Anyway, it's been crazy busy and fun here. I'm on plan in terms of exercise, and I'm not bad for eating - though it's so easy to eat everything in sight! Spin class has been good, and I've been doing my cardio and strength training. Plus, yesterday I went real mountain biking for the first time!

As I expected, I was at the front of the pack going up and dead last going down (where it was much more technical and scary). I've got pictures I'll post when I get home.

Today I'm doing an intro to scuba class - more fun! And I hear home is full of snow and ice. Yuck. I miss all my friends, but I don't miss the weather.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You are so inspiring! Glad you're having fun!