Thursday, January 25, 2007

A weird week

I've been strangely uninterested in working out.

Three days in a row, I slept in instead of getting up - even though I went to bed on time and planned to work out.

I did actually get a workout in yesterday, but not Tuesday, and the way today is shaping up, I don't think I will today.

I blame the boot. It makes me tired. It's hard to walk and I'm just annoyed at it.

However, my bike is set up on the trainer in my bedroom, so it's the last thing I see before I go to bed and the first thing when I wake up. Yeah, my hubby is asking himself what he was thinking, letting me get that thing. He even asked me if I still needed him now that I have my bike!

I'll be riding her on Sunday. I can't wait to tell you all about it!

3 comments:

Wes said...

Hee hee. Tell hubby he can do things for you the bike just can't do! I understand the aura of the boot. Good luck shaking it off.

Unknown said...

Oooh! Is our ride gonna be your first time on your bike? How exciting!!!!!!

Kate said...

Sounds like the week off will probably be good for you- at least you're not feeling too antsy with that boot. Have a great ride on Sunday- can't wait to hear about how she performs!