Thursday, January 18, 2007

Okay, so I'm calm now

Here's me and the bike, though. It's a bad picture taken with my phone's camera, but hey, you get the idea. I think how I feel about the bike comes through, huh?



So yeah. I ride it on Monday, but I'm already fairly certain it's going to work. I'm SO EXCITED!!!

In other news: I did 60 minutes of supposedly boring cardio today, but I was really content. I guess that's the best way to describe how I feel after vacation: so relaxed and content. I also did my strength training routine.

And, let's see...nothing else to say. I should be swimming, but I'm not. I still hate the pool. But next week I'm going to start a better routine and swim twice a week. Yes, really!

4 comments:

TJ said...

shhweeeeeet! very nice bike!
i wouldn't be able to wait til monday to ride it.

:) said...

You're right...it looks waaaay better in person. Your face says it all.

Have fun on Monday; I can't wait to hear how it goes!

teacherwoman said...

Sweet ride! I am jealous!

Andy said...

Jessica,

That bike is Friggin HAWT!!!

My gfriend is soooo jealous when she saw the picture.

Didn't you know that pink is the fastest color?

Murtha...