Thursday, April 06, 2006

Must Rest and Recover

Okay, this morning I just could not get out of bed. My knee hurts and I'm tired and cranky. I think it's because I didn't take much of a recovery last week, and I should have.

So I bagged on my run and weight lifting, and I don't think I'm going to make it up later. I might not exercise tomorrow if I don't feel a whole lot better. We'll see.

I'm also going to rededicate myself to a good diet. It's not right that I can have discipline around exercising but not eating - what is wrong with me?

So I'm going to properly meal-track and only eat the right things and stick to 1400 to 1600 calories per day.

So here's today:

Food:
Breakfast: Ham and cheese, yogurt and granola (from home), 2% milk in coffee: 450 calories
Snack: Luna bar, 180 cals
Lunch: Thai chicken and vegetables (no rice), 400 calories
total so far: 1030 calories
Um...okay....chinese food for dinner, then eating the wrong things after dinner (chocolate is my downfall).

Oh well, try again tomorrow.

No comments: