Monday, April 24, 2006

Not feeling bad!

I was surprised to wake up around 6 a.m. happy and not particularly sore. My quads have muscle pain, and going up or down stairs kind of hurts my knees, and my neck and back feel tired, but in general I feel better than I expected. I did skip this morning's workout - this is now a recovery week and I want to recover, since I really didn't last time I was on a recovery week.

So I'm going to take it easy and focus on proper nutrition. With the last week of family in town, major exercise, and birthday parties, I think I was eating way too much. It's time to buckle down and apply the same discipline to my eating as I do to my exercise.


Today's data:

Meal: Breakfast
Food: Ham, cheese, milk in coffee, apple, peanut butter
Cals: 305
Carb: 29
Fat: 14
Pro: 18

Meal: Lunch
Food: Turkey, carrots, broccoli, cranberry sauce, two bites of stuffing
Cals: 400
Carb: 35
Fat: 8
Pro: 28

Meal: Snack
Food: Pretzels with cheese
Cals: 150
Carb: 16
Fat: 8
Pro: 3

Total so far:
Cals: 855, Carb: 80, Fat: 30, Protein: 49

Meal: Dinner
Food: Croccantini, pork chop, green beans, potato
Cals: 600 cals
Carb: 60
Fat: 6
Pro: 30

Total for the day:

Cals: 1455, Carbs: 140, Fat: 36, Protein: 79

No comments: