Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Just a run

Hey! Check it out! I only exercised for 84 minutes today! I ran outside, then stretched, then went to work!

And I feel okay with it! Mostly because if I'm going to run a marathon on Saturday, I better rest some this week!

So, today's data:

Food:
Pre-workout: 1 Vitatop, tiny bit of milk (because my coffee was too hot so I didn't drink much): 110 cals
Breakfast: English muffin, ham, cheese, banana, peanut butter: 385 cals
Lunch: 1/2 roast beef sandwich (300 cals), lentil soup, 180 cals: total 480 cals
Snack: Yogurt and granola: 200 cals
Dinner: Salad with LF dressing and 3 oz salmon: 300 cals
Dessert: Pear and cheddar cheese, 250 cals
Total for the day: 1725 cals
Exercise:
Run 84 minutes, 600 cals burned

1 comment:

Wes said...

"I'm going to run a marathon on Saturday, I better rest some this week!"

Show off ;-)