Friday, September 22, 2006

Quick update

Yesterday the girls and I ran 90 minutes in pouring rain. Nancy pointed out that we'd run in more rain in the last month than all winter. That doesn't bode well! But we were all in good spirits, thinking up as many songs that have "rain" in the title or lyrics as we could.

Today I haven't worked out yet; I'm meeting Danielle at noon to swim.

Yesterday wasn't a great eating day, and today I'm trying to stay within a reasonable calorie goal, but with more simple carbs than usual (bagel and yogurt for breakfast).

My race is tomorrow! I'm feeling good about it. I got my bike back from Sammamish Valley Cycle after a tune-up and it looks great (especially the bright pink bar tape on the aeros and regular handlebars)!

Oh, and an update on the gorgeous Scott tri bike: It's on their web site now, but it says it's not available until Dec. 1. Sammamish Valley Cycle says they won't have them until January 1. So...I have to be patient. UGH.

2 comments:

Wes said...

LOL. Plenty of time for you to lose those 10 pounds! Good luck in your race!!! Kick ASS.

:) said...

How about a picture of your current bike to appease us for now??? :)

Have fun tomorrow!!!