Saturday, May 12, 2007

My new love

I fell in love today. That's the second time this year. It must be a record for me, or something.

And what did I fall in love with? The last time, it was my bike.

This time, it's my new car!!!




This is a car that fits my lifestyle. It's all-wheel drive, so it's good for skiing and boarding. The back seats fold down, so it can fit lots of stuff. It has built-in satellite radio, so I can have good commercial-free music.

And best of all, it's ORANGE. (Yeah, I know, not pink, but seriously, orange is my second-fave color and for a car, probably my first-fave.)

It's a Nissan Murano, in case you didn't know.

YAY!!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

How funny -- I got a new car this week too, and I got it basically because the seats fold down so I can fit my bike in it. :)

Wes said...

Nice wheels! Does it come with a built in hitch for the bike rack? LOL. Sweet!!