Friday, May 19, 2006

Bike to Work Day!

I had to bike to work this morning for National Bike to Work Day, and I biked in my new cute Terry biking skort in Polynesian Postcard, of course. Yay! It wasn't as warm as yesterday because it was overcast, but still nice. And it was my first time biking that route and distance alone (Danielle had to work too early to bike). It was nice! Unfortunately, really close to work I got a terrible pain in my knee and seriously couldn't pedal any longer - I had to walk my bike the rest of the way. That SUCKED. It still hurts - across the top of the knee cap on the right - and I have no idea why. I had gotten off my bike for a minute to talk to someone, then when I got back on, OWWW!

Anyway, today's eating is a bit messed up because of the bike to work events. Let's see...I had:

Pre-ride: Luna bar, 180 cals
During ride: 1 banana, 1 little chocolate bite: 120 cals
At work: Minute Maid fruit snacks, 1 mini-Clif bar, 1 apple: 240 cals
total so far: 540 calories and no coffee

Exercise:
Bike to work, then bike around and talk to people: 1200 calories

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you understand a little the french this is the adresse of my blog http://oizzo.skyblog.fr

seb