Thursday, May 04, 2006

Total bonk!

This morning I way bonked. I rode in to work and swam 30 minutes afterwards, and on my way from the Pro Club to the office I seriously couldn't even think. I needed food, immediately! It was odd. So I've eaten what feels like a ton today. Oh well.


Food:
Breakfast #1: Toast and jam, small banana and peanut butter: 300 cals
Workout fuel: 1/2 Luna bar, 90 cals
Breakfast #2: Yogurt and granola, milk in coffee, ham and cheese on english muffin: 500 cals
Lunch: Shrimp stir-fry and rice: 400 cals
Evil snack: Brownie, 300 cals
Total so far: 1590 cals

Ugh. I'm not confessing to the rest. Suffice to say I ate a bunch of crap when I got home - pretzels and peanut butter, goldfish crackers, etc. I need to throw everything away. Maybe this weekend.

Exercise:
Bike 2 hours
Swim 30 minutes
Calories burned: 1200

2 comments:

Shannon Morgan said...

Keep your chin up! I don't know if you're getting a lot of feedback, but there are two of us who check in with your blog regularly - the other is BettyBetty at ItchyBits.blogspot.com (avid cyclist).

Jessica said...

I'm not getting a lot of feedback, but it is very cool to hear you're reading! Thanks!