Monday, July 17, 2006

Back to reality

So I'm back at work and trying to get back into my routine for the week...but I still need to be tapering for my "A" race on Sunday.

I jumped in to the Pro Club's boot camp class this morning for a fun workout - Danielle was subbing for the regular instructor, so I knew it would be okay. It was a decent amount of cardio for the beginning part (running, walking lunges, etc) then strength training with bands, body weight and the body bar, then a four-mile run outside. My knee still hurts, but I was able to run pretty well (probably a 9.5 to 10 minute mile pace - that's cool for me this week for sure).

I need to get back to meal-tracking too, so here goes. Next week starts the hard-core diet, though.

Today's data:

Food:
Pre-workout: Vitatop and coffee with milk: 130 cals
Breakfast: English muffin with sausage and egg: 400 cals

Exercise:
Boot camp, including 4-mile run: 600 calories burned

1 comment:

:) said...

Ugh...you said the magic word "hardcore diet". I need to get back on the bus too! Good luck.