Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ugh

I feel exactly like I did yesterday. My doctor's office opens at 8:30. 10 minutes until I can call. Man I hope I can get an appointment today and there's some magic pill that makes me all better.

On the other hand, maybe I've learned something finally: I didn't work out this morning! I even went to the Pro Club to meet the woman I was supposed to lift with to tell her I wasn't going to be there (I didn't have her phone number).

---
Later: Got back from my doctor's office. It seems my random collection of symptoms leads nowhere. I'm so frustrated I almost cried. I'm going to hide in my office the rest of the day and pout.

Meal tracking:

Breakfast: "the alternative bagel," ham, and cheese: 215 cals
Starbucks: Cranberry granola bar, milk in americano: 475 cals
Lunch: Lentil soup, turkey breast, oyster crackers: 300 cals
total so far: 990 cals

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry the doc couldn't help you. That is frustrating. Hope you feel better soon!

Out of curiosity, are alternative bagels actually good?

Jessica said...

The alternative bagels are okay - they're a little bit too sweet for my taste, but I'm a very picky bagel eater (my family is from New York). I think, though, the thing that makes them 110 calories more than anything else is that they're smaller than normal bagels. But that's good for me, because when I eat a bagel prior to a race or workout, I always throw half away anyway.