Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ready to go

My transition bag is packed. My wetsuit and Bento Box (which had something sticky at the bottom of it) are washed. My tires are pumped up (don't know why, since I'll do that again in the morning). I have a ton of Sport Beans, Power Bars, and GU ready to eat.

I've printed out directions from home to Lake Stevens (even though I know the way), Lake Stevens to the hotel, the hotel to the Olive Garden where Danielle and I will try not to drink wine tonight, the hotel back to Lake Stevens. The only thing I haven't done is looked up where the closest Starbucks is to the hotel. I will need my coffee in the morning!

So I'm a little nutty and very prepared. Tomorrow is the big day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jess,

Nice swim! Since I couldn't drive out to cheer you on, I am tracking you via athlete tracker:

http://ironman.com/events/ironman70.3/lakestevens70.3?show=tracker

Keep at it!!

-Jessi