Friday, July 07, 2006

The miracle worker

Three posts in one day, I know. But this really does merit its own entry.

I went to the "miracle worker"shiatsu guy today. He took one look at me and knew that my right knee often bothers me and I lose feeling in my toes and feet when I exercise.

He rubbed on me in all different places, made me drink baking soda and water, and cracked every knuckle in my fingers and toes and cracked my neck and back. Then he pronounced me healthy again and told me not to eat cherries, strawberries, or orange juice.

Amazingly, I do feel better! We'll see how I feel tomorrow and for how long this lasts, but hey - it felt good (and painful) and clearly the medical doctors couldn't help me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're feeling better, any interest in a Monday early a.m. swim? Coach has me on for a 60 min swim doing speed work, and he said the pool is fine but open water would be better.