Thursday, March 22, 2007

Better today

Not so tired. Yay!

Wendy, Jodi, Nancy and I ran this morning, long and slow (90 minutes). Then Wendy and I lifted together - which is just so much more pleasant than lifting alone! It rained slightly, but not much, and we discovered that a route that's usually too dark to run at this time of the morning (which it still was) has a new sidewalk! So that's happy for us. And because I've done a better job in general of eating good carbs, I didn't feel crashy and yucky during the run. (Why is it that I can recite all day long the rules of endurance exercise, but I forget to follow them myself?)

Um, not too much to say. It was harder today than usual to eat properly. I managed it for the most part - some chocolate did sneak in - but I'm at 1800 calories eaten for the day and I burned close to 1000 in my workout.

Anyway, just in case anyone needs a new read: Check on my friend Regan. She's making an effort to be more accountable with regard to her diet and exercise, and I know she can use all the support everyone can offer.

1 comment:

TJ said...

a day is not complete without chocolate....