Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Oh, one other thing...

Fat is a state of mind.

Here's how I know: I didn't have a great eating weekend (though I did exercise a lot) and yesterday could have been better. As a result, my weight was 142 this morning. (It will go down some on its own in a day or so - it's always higher for a couple of days if I have more carbs than usual.)

BUT - while running and swimming and biking the last few days, I feel so light and limber! Seriously! So, whatever. I still should lose some weight. But I really like this feeling anyway.

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

I don't really remember where or how I recently stumbled upon your blog, but I'm glad I did. After having 3 kids in the past 5 years I'm dying to regain some level of fitness and a thinner body. After working with a trainer for 3 months I decided to train for triathlons to keep my motivation up. I just did my first small indoor practice tri and have selected 5 for this summer once we move east.

I'm amazed at the time you spending working out and tracking your diet and weight. I think I may just copy your stuff! Just wanted you to know I'll be checking in frequently to get motivation...congrats on your weight loss and your ironman goals!I weigh about 152 right now but think I could loose 10-15 once I really start training.

Any advice?

Regan said...

Jessica, you constantly amaze me! You are graceful and limber! And one of the fittest people I know! Congrats on everything you accomplish every day!

Regan