Saturday, March 17, 2007

Taking the heat

I went to hot yoga this morning. It was the first time I took a class that wasn't the first class of the day in the studio.

Whew! It was hotter and more humid than I have gotten used to - that is, if you ever get used to 110 degrees (I found out that is how hot it gets).

I needed to take more breaks than usual, but it was fine. I walked in after waking up crabby, I walked out calm and relaxed, with a tingly, awake-feeling body.

However, I've been hoping hot yoga would help with my Reynaud's Syndrome, but here it is full-on right now. I'm typing with four numb fingers (and six regular ones). Annoying.

Anyway, my kids are out of town with their grandparents this weekend, so John and I are chilling out together instead of me doing my weekly long bike ride. I'm going to do that tomorrow instead. It's so nice to have a Saturday with nothing to do - I know this won't be the case again for like six months!

1 comment:

Kate said...

It's great that you and John are getting some quality time. I love your new blog!