Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Back to the bike

Oh I missed my bike so much! It's been a week since I rode! Danielle and I went the 45-mile route to work and it was delicious. I hit 41.5 mph on one of the hills. :-) I'm getting much more brave (or is that stupid?) on the hills.

My knees hurt a little on the way, not sure why. Maybe not getting good exercise for a few days. I feel good now that I'm at work though.

Today's data:

Food:
Pre-workout: 2/3 Odwalla bar, banana: 225 cals
During the ride: Muffin, 300 cals
Breakfast: Milk in coffee, english muffin with ham and cheese, chocolate covered graham cracker: 405 cals
total so far: 930 cals
Late lunch: Yogurt with a little bit of granola, string cheese: 360 cals
total so far: 1290 cals
Snack: Pretzels with cheese, 150 cals
Dinner: Scallops, green beans, slice of bread: 400 cals
Dessert: 1/2 cup sherbet, 120 cals
total: 1960 cals

Exercise:
Bike 3 hours
1500 calories

No comments: