Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Still sick

Man, I hate being sick. I stayed in bed this morning and didn't go run and lift and swim like I had planned because I figured my body really needed the rest. But it sucks - I hate that I'm not going to be at 100% for the week no matter what. Then again, I need to perform well this weekend, so it's better to cut some training out than suck in a race.

But I will meal-track, so here goes:

On the way to work: Half a Clif Mojo bar, coffee in the car, 130 cals
Breakfast at work: English muffin, ham, cheese: 235 cals
Lunch: Miso soup, salad, sushi: 525 cals
Snack: Coffee cake and milk in coffee: 230 cals
total so far: 1120 cals
Another snack: other half of Mojo bar, cheese: 135 cals
Dinner: Beef, potato, carrots, slice of bread: 500 cals
total: 1755 calories

No comments: