Thursday, June 29, 2006

Still feeling a little off

I did not want to get out of bed this morning, but my resting heart rate was normal, so I did. I met Nancy for an alleged run at 5:30 a.m. (later than our usual 5 a.m. run), but I was tired and food sounded disgusting so I hadn't eaten on the way like I usually do, so we ended up walking four miles in an hour. So that was good.

Then I did go meet people to swim, and I swam for about 45 minutes. That felt very good (somewhere between the walk and the swim, I got my appetite back and fueled up on half a bagel). I practiced unilateral breathing on my less-comfortable side and found that I got dizzy from rotating in the water.

My eating is completely whack: I haven't had any protein, and I really don't want any. I am trying to make myself have protein, but it might have to wait for lunch time.

Today's data:

Food:
Random during the morning: 1 bagel, 1/2 small container cream cheese, banana, peanut butter: 450 cals
Lunch: Salad (no dressing): 250 cals
Ugh: Stupid Hostess cupcake. They're not even that good. 180 cals
Afternoon snack: PowerBar (trail mix kind) 250 cals
total so far: 1130 (okay fine not so bad even with the dumb cupcake)
Dinner: Chicken breast, carrots, cheese, crackers, blueberries: 500 cals
new total: 1630 cals

Exercise:
Walk 4 miles
Swim 1 mile
Calories burned: 675

No comments: