Monday, June 19, 2006

Get over it, Jessica!

I'm totally annoyed by my flat tire. I just keep thinking about what could have been. I really need to stop. These things happen, and better they happen now than on my "A" race. I will put it all together by then. And I will practice changing flats so that they never take 15 minutes again. That's pathetic.

Today I just swam in the lake, fairly comfortably. I think even though I feel pretty good - just a little muscle soreness - that I should rest. So just a little half-hour swim.

Today's data:

Food:
Pre-workout: 1 VitaTop, 100 cals
Breakfast: English muffin with ham and cheese, milk in coffee: 265 cals
Lunch: Turkey breast, 1/2 c steamed veggies, tomato soup with crackers: 340 cals
Snack: Granola bar, 140 cals
total so far: 845 cals
Dinner: Pork tenderloin, broccoli, bread with a little olive oil
Dessert: Ice cream

Exercise:
Swim 30 minutes
200 calories burned

No comments: