Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I reserve the right not to meal track

On the first day of that time of the month. I further reserve the right to eat bagels and chocolate, probably not together, but quite possibly.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I will discuss my bike workout this morning. The route was ridiculous. Zoom out on the link about half way and you'll see what I mean: I went way east when I needed to go due north, then back south only to turn around again. 38 miles of bliss, honestly. Ridiculous, inefficient commuting - but fun!

I guess it's not actually as bad as riding into Seattle and going north around Lake Washington to get to work. Next I'll have to figure out how to ride to Tacoma on my way to work - that will be a feat!

I have a sore throat. I hope that doesn't prevent me from doing my long run tomorrow. I have my 10-year college reunion this weekend, and I'm going back to New York for it. I know I'm way different from what I was then, but I was hoping to be even more so. I feel fat. Maybe it's just the time o' month. Oh well. I did burn 1300 calories today in exercise.

1 comment:

Shannon Morgan said...

Maybe you're just holding water. Vitamin B will help flush it out, I hear.

Great commute!