Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's got to be incredibly dorky...

Or presumptuous or something that I'm now naming my workouts. "Triathlon Friday," "Monday Morning Madness," - what's next? An online sign up system so my friends can register to join me?

Oh well. I love being the instigator - and I really love seeing my friends surprise themselves about what they can do, just like I surprise myself all the time. So much joy!

So check out my new workout calendar, and if you're in the area, COME ALONG! :-)

2 comments:

Wes said...

You're too tough for me, girlfriend. Since alot of my blogger friends live out in your neck of the woods, I might try to make it out there in a year or too, but that would be quite a haul for me :-) Keep havin fun!

Fat Girl said...

I am soooo proud of you! You are my inspiration. I can't believe you used to be fat! Maybe in a year from now, somebody will not be able to believe that I used to be fat! When you first started working out, how much could you do? I don't feel like I can do ANYTHING.