Saturday, August 25, 2007

Good morning!

Seems like a lot of people are checking up on me. :-) It's very sweet - it's awesome to know how many people out there care!

So anyway, I don't have much to say. I rode my bike last night and I had some pain in the back of my shoulder - I think I'm going to risk a light massage today to see if I can get rid of that. Otherwise, my bags are packed, my bike is ready to go, and I'm off to eat breakfast then check in my bike and bags.

Oh, the weather forecast turned. It now says the high will be 67 degrees at 5 p.m. and it will rain all morning and most of the afternoon. It should be nicer for the run. 50% humidity, winds 5-10 mph.

Sounds like a typical Seattle day, huh. I think I know how to bike and run in that!

So, if you want to, you can look up my splits all day tomorrow on ironman.ca. I'm number 2199.

3 comments:

wendy said...

woo hoo!!

Yes, I think you know how to handle seattle weather. ;-)

I can't wait to hear all about the finish line party! Are you going to get a tattoo???

Jenniferlyn said...

I will be watching for you on the web! Kick some butt chica!!!!

Spokane Al said...

I will be watching. Good luck and have yourself a great day. You have definitely earned it.