Monday, February 13, 2006

I love this

Here's a guy who has just started the weight-loss program I did. I'm way into reading about his progress.

Bill's 20/20 Lifestyle Program

Today I talked to about 20 people who are interested in the program - the program people asked me to come talk to help explain the program. I'd say "sell" the program, but seriously I do believe in it so much that I think it sells itself, and my job is just to encourage people who are thinking about starting and confirm that it really is the best present they'll ever give themselves...if the follow the guidelines and make the necessary lifestyle changes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though I'm not participating in the 20/20 program, I mentioned my interest in it to you today at work. So I took your advice and started a daily food and exercise journal in my blog.