Monday, February 27, 2006

Weight = up, body fat = down

That was the result today from my 20/20 Lifestyles post-program evaluation. The weight being up wasn't a surprise, the body fat being down was something I hoped for, but wasn't sure of. Thank goodness. The weight they have me as is 140. That's tolerable.

Today is day one of my first recovery week, and I don't feel the least bit bad about not working out. I'm tired and I want to relax. So that's really good. Tomorrow I do go back to exercise, but lighter than usual all week.

However, to "celebrate" my weight being up but body fat being down, I ate a delicious donut. :-) Mmm...chocolate covered old-fashioned from Chuck's Donuts. Yum yum yum. Worth every one of the darn 450 calories I'm guessing they cost.

Food:
Breakfast: Donut, coffee with cream, ham and cheese: 600 cals
Lunch: Salad with chicken: 300 cals
Dinner: Chicken breast, green beans, sweet and sour white beans: 400 calories
Total so far: 1300 calories

Exercise: None! And I'm tired, so my body is glad!

No comments: