Wednesday, February 01, 2006

So sleepy!

Stomach flu or whatever takes a lot out of you! When I feel like this, I eat what seems appetizing. So I've had the most bizarre set of food today. It started out okay, but rapidly went downhill.

However, I know if I were to deny myself french fries when I desperately wanted them, I would just eat more later. And a small order is enough to satisfy.


Food:
Breakfast: 1 bagel: 25o calories
Snack: 1 apple and some nuts: 200 calories
Lunch: Chicken noodle soup: 180 calories
Snack: 1 brownie from the cafeteria - no idea how many calories. Going with 250 based on calorieking.com estimates
Dinner: Jack in the box. Chicken fajita pita and small curly fries: 530 calories
Total so far: 1410 calories


Exercise:
None yet; hoping to be able to wake up tomorrow refreshed and do a regular workout

Beginning of day weight: 137.8 (I know, dehydration...but I wish it were true)

No comments: