Thursday, February 09, 2006

I waste too much time

I arrived at the gym at 5:15. I left at 7:55. I only did 2 hours of exercise. That's 40 minutes of...oh wait, that's not so bad. Showering, changing, and talking to my friends. Okay, never mind.

It's just that it feels like I got there at 5 and left at 8 and didn't do three hours of exercise. But obviously that's logical, I just have to deal with it.

My run was good - we did the same route as Tuesday only the other direction. It made the steep hills up and the shallow hills down. There are few streets around here that are well-lit enough to run on at 5 a.m., when it's still very, very dark, so we have to make do with mixing up the few we can run on.

Today's Data:

Food:
Pre-workout: Banana and coffee with cream, 110 cals
Breakfast: Ham and cheese, coffee with cream, pear, 4 oz oatmeal, 305 cals
Lunch: Salmon, low-fat minestrone soup, Hershey's Nugget: 465 cals
Snack: String cheese, 60 cals
Dinner: Chicken breast, corn: 380 cals
Couldn't help it: Chocolate and peanuts: 360 cals
Total: 1680

Exercise:
Run 70 minutes - 500 calories
Lift weights 45 minutes - 200 calories

Weight beginning of day: 142.4 yuck
Weight end of day: 144.4

No comments: