Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sooo hungry!

Today I woke up happy - not exactly sore, I just felt fatigue in my muscles and slight pain - not even pain, but just a feeling - in my right knee. Danielle and I ran for a little more than an hour. It was fun, but the end of the run - up the 10% grade hill - was really really hard. Not because I was tired, but because it was so darn cold that my chest hurt - it hurt to breathe. But it was at the end, so I immediately got recovery.

In general, I'm really hungry today. I pretty much want to eat everything - and I actually feel like I need to (low blood sugar?). On the other hand, I don't feel like I did enough to deserve it...

Okay, can't meal track the rest of the day, mostly because we had a Daytona 500 party in my house and other people brought the food and I basically snacked all day. I'm positive I ate way too much. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Today's data:
Breakfast: 1/2 bagel with low-fat cream cheese, banana with peanut butter, coffee with cream: 360 cals
After breakfast: Two tiny mini-muffins, fake creamer in coffee: 160 cals
Lunch: Chicken breast and lasagna: 550 cals
Total so far: 1070 calories, I better watch the rest of the day...which will be hard, since we're having a party here.
Total for the day: who knows, too high to count. :-(

Exercise: Run 1 hour, 500 calories

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love to read your Blog, I can not yet imagine how much you exercise. I am a week and a half into 20/20 and just learning to enjoy exercise (I did go today to the ProClub without my trainer and Enjoyed it:) So that is a good start!)
Keep up the good work!
How do you find time to balance work, working out and kids? I have a two year old (one one child) and I feel like most days I wish there were two of me:)
Thanks for the keeping me inspired:)