Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Glad it's over today

I enjoyed my workout, but I was really relieved to be done. I miss rest. It's only Wednesday - three more workout days before a day off. But even this Sunday, I'll be snowboarding all day. Hopefully it won't be too hard - I'm teaching three kids, so I don't guess I'll actually be working - but still. I'm tired.

Today's Data:

Food:
Pre-workout: Banana and coffee, 110 cals
Breakfast (a big one!): Ham and cheese (115), granola, strawberries, and cottage cheese (450 cals), coffee with cream (30): 595 cals
Lunch: Shrimp and veggie skewers, veggies, rice: 250 cals
Snack: Carrots and cheese dip: 100 cals
Candy: 2 pieces little candies: 120 cals
Dinner: Grapes, Fish, green beans, mashed potatoes: 360 calories
TOTAL so far: 1535 cals

Exercise:
Swim 40 minutes
Indoor cycling 1 hour
Run 30 minutes
Calories burned: 1050

No comments: