Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Jessica = Overly dramatic

It's not fair to say this was the worst morning ever. Although I was thinking, how many wives out there see their husband almost-die on a regular basis? Enough to be calm about it and be able to joke with the 911 operator?

Maybe I'm the psychotic one. Detachment or whatever. And maybe I should stop writing about this now because this is a blog about diet and exercise, not my family issues. I think it's just that it feels good to write and/or talk about it, so I can't help it. But I'm going to go to sleep now. I've got a huge exercise day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow, that is quite a story about your husband. I am sorry that you have to deal with all of that. My husband has type one diabetes as well and we have had some scary situations, but none like what you have faced. You are such a strong woman, I admire you! Not only for your diet and exercise, but for how you handles these situations:)