Friday, March 31, 2006

One post, two days

I don't know what happened yesterday, I was just too busy to write! I have a new job (same team, different responsibilities) and work is super-busy. On the other hand, I'm super-engaged and excited by the work, so I guess it's a good thing. But it's going to get really hard to balance family, work, and training. We'll see how things go, though.

The back of my knee still hurts, but I was able to run yesterday and I was able to fully participate in indoor cycling today - and Danielle made the class HARD.

So yesterday: let's see, I remember generally what I ate and exercised:

Thursday's Data

Food:
Pre-workout: Larabar, 130 cals
Breakfast: Yogurt and granola, ham and cheese, cream in coffee
Snack: string cheese (I think I ate this)
Lunch: Chicken taco salad
Snack: Candy, I was bad
Dinner: Pizza, I was really bad
Dessert: 3 little strawberry cookies, one chocolate chip cookie, and milk

Exercise:
Run 90 minutes, 650 cals
Circuit training, including 15 more min running: 500 cals
Total calories burned: 1150

Today's Data

Food:
Pre-workout: Banana, milk in coffee: 100 cals
Breakfast: Cottage cheese, strawberries, two hard-boiled eggs, string cheese, milk in coffee: 390 cals

Exercise:
Swim 30 minutes
Indoor cycling 70 minutes
Total calories burned: 800

No comments: