Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm a crabby patty

I didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning, so I didn't go to the gym. And I didn't go to work either. Well, okay, that's not really fair, because I planned to stay home to take John to the doctor, but I'm not going in this afternoon either. I'm going to work from home. I am working from home. I actually can get a lot done this way, because the kids are at school and the house is clean and, frankly, I have interesting work to do.

But I should also blog. I didn't yesterday, but my eating wasn't too bad anyway. I rode my bike 30 miles aiming for keeping the speed above 20 mph - I did manage to do it most of the time, but sometimes I had to draft off my friend to get a little break. Then I felt guilty for drafting.

But today is today, and despite my crabbiness, here are the data:

Food:
Breakfast: Ham, hard-boiled egg, Kashi Go-Lean Crunch cereal with 1% milk, coffee with whole milk: 400 cals
Lunch: Chicken with artichoke hearts and mushrooms (my creation!), chicken noodle soup: 340 cals
During exercise: 1/2 Luna bar, 90 cals
Post exercise snack: 1/2 Luna bar, fruit cup: 160 cals
Total so far: 990 cals
Dinner: Bread, cheese, salad with low-fat dressing, asparagus, steak: 600 cals
Dessert: 1/2 Woopie pie: 200 cals
TOTAL: 1790 calories

Exercise:
Bike 1.5 hours, 24 miles
Run 1 hour (6 miles? I hope at least, though my legs felt like lead)
Calories burned: 1300

No comments: