Monday, March 20, 2006

Go go go go go!

Today I practically jumped out of bed at 4:30, ready to go! I guess a day of snowboarding really can count as a day of rest. I felt really good. I got a 40-minute swim in before indoor cycling at 6 a.m., although I didn't get to class early enough to get MY bike (okay, it's not really mine, but it's the one I prefer to use). Then I did a half-hour run, which was good as far as heart rate, muscular endurance, etc, but a little bit sucky because one side of my earphones will no longer output sound, so I only had one side to listen to and that was rather annoying.

The title of my post refers to what the indoor cycling instructor likes to say. I hear it in my head all the time. I worked really hard today in that class.

Here are today's data:

Food:
Pre-workout: Small banana, milk in coffee: 90 cals
Workout fuel: 1 GU, 100 cals
Breakfast: Yogurt with a little granola, ham and cheese, milk in coffee: 405 cals
Snack: 1 cookie, 150 cals
Lunch: Chicken noodle soup, crackers: 260 cals
Snacks: Clif "Nectar" bar (yummy), string cheese, strawberries: 260 cals
total so far: 1265 cals
Dinner: Chicken, green beans, peanut-butter pretzels: 650 cals
Because I'm very bad: Cadbury caramel egg, 190 cals
TOTAL: 2105 calories

Exercise:
Swim 40 minutes
Indoor cycling 1 hour
Run 30 minutes
Total calories burned: 1050

No comments: