Friday, March 10, 2006

No banana bread this week!

This is a good thing, even though today I wanted it. The cafeteria no longer has it daily, and today wasn't the day. Oh well! It's better for me. Although I did eat yummy Costco granola.

I'm in an excellent mood after a great workout: a 30 minute swim followed by indoor cycling for 1.5 hours followed by a half-hour run. Danielle taught today, and had a cancellation at 7:30 a.m. so she let people stay up until 8 a.m. I wanted to stay the entire hour, but I was talking to the woman next to me and invited her to bike tomorrow, so I only did half an hour to save enough time for a good ride tomorrow.

Today's data:

Food:
Pre-workout: yogurt and coffee with milk: 140 cals
Breakfast: Coffee with milk, yogurt and granola, ham and cheese: 595 cals
Lunch: Salad and chicken breast, 400 calories
Snack: Trail mix, carrots and cheese, apple: 305 cals
Dinner: Pork tenderloin, spinach, orzo: 400 calories
Dessert: 2 Brownie bites and milk: 280 cals
TOTAL: 2120 calories

Exercise:
Swim 30 minutes
Bike 90 minutes
Run 30 minutes
Total calories burned: 1300

No comments: