Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Breaking Valentine's Day News!

Today only, SkirtSports.com is having a huge sale - 50% off all items with their pink "smooch" color in them! So that's items that are completely smooch and items that are only partially smooch.

My husband reads my blog, so I'm not going to admit to any purchases here. But I will tell you that so far, I love everything I've bought previously from SkirtSports.com and I'm planning on wearing a MarathonGirl dress for my Ironman Canada run. And I don't have one. Yet.

In other news, my 1200 calorie FitDay deficit is working nicely. My weight this morning was 138.2 - and that was after eating dinner at 8:30 p.m. last night because of a crazy busy day. I haven't been feeling hungry except at mealtimes, and I have been able to eat small amounts of yummy things so I don't feel deprived.

And today I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a couple of months at Starbucks and she noticed I looked thinner. :-) I'm always amazed at what a difference five pounds makes on a 5-foot-3-inch frame.

No comments: