Friday, February 02, 2007

Now, this is weird!

I've been on the edge of sick all week; my son was home from school every day last week, and my daughter has missed two days this week.

But this morning I still managed to drag myself out of bed at 4:30 to hit the pool at 5 a.m. I brought the best invention ever (the SwiMP3 player), but I didn't use it because Danielle was meeting me and I wanted her to try it out.

I felt great while swimming - even without the music!

But then, I went to spinning. And WHOA. I could feel how much my chest and lungs hurt from this cold/cough/congestion thing.

I'm just in shock though that I could swim when I couldn't bike. So weird!

Also, an update on the Starbucks situation from yesterday: I went inside this morning instead of to the drive-through and brought the cup (emptied out). They were all really apologetic - they said, "I make your coffee every day! I don't know what I was thinking!" and stuff like that, and gave me my coffee for free today. So I still love them. :-)

4 comments:

Wes said...

Now that's the kind of relationship I like with my customers!

teacherwoman said...

Its a good thing you got a free coffee after that! Yikes! I tried the Caramel Machiato today and thought it was wonderful!

Chad said...

I tried to train 3 weeks ago when I was congested, and I just gave up and waited until I got well. Everyone told me if it was my neck up I could go, but if it was below the neck to stop. Turned out to be good advice.

Finis Inc. said...

Jessica,
We have noticed that you have had some very nice things to say about our SwiMP3. These kind of personal testimonials are very valuable. Please send me an email so we can talk about possibly sending you some free products to test out.

marcom@finisinc.com